Making my C++ Class work with Tcl

M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl M.Schrijver at el.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 21 03:14:40 EDT 1999

Hello Steve,

as far as I know, all you have to do is list you files in "makefile.in",
which you can find in all source directories. Then run PcMaker or
configure with the appropriate options, and make the whole stuff. I know
this works on PC's .....

Succes, Marc

ir. Marc Schrijver
Faculty of Electrical Engineering (S&S NT)
University of Twente
The Netherlands