Making my C++ Class work with Tcl

Steve Boyd boyd at champagne.kin.ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 20 16:52:10 EDT 1999

Hello,

I've written a vtkReader for a specific file format that I am working
with.  I've now got it working without problems in C++, but now I'm
interested in using it with Tcl.  It's not clear to me what I need to do
to make this work with Tcl.  I've read the book, I can't seem to figure
out how to integrate my own C++ class with Tcl.  Can anybody help?

Sincerely,

Steve

--
Steven Boyd, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate