VTK 2.4

Hugues Wisniewski h_wski at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 16:53:57 EDT 1999

Hello !
I've just downloaded the VTK 2.4 version, and it seems that there has been some changes in the new
classes.
vtkRenderer::UpdateActors seems not to exist any more, vtkCamera has changed too, float *
vtkCamera::GetFocalPoint(), doesn't exist, I can't access to the number of colors in a lookup
table via GetNumberOfColors, ...
Can someone help me rapidly to get the new HTML help files of the 2.4 version because I didn't
find them on the FTP site.
thanks a lot
Hugues