vtk/tcl questions

wty at 21cn.com wty at 21cn.com
Fri Jul 9 19:14:58 EDT 1999

Hello, I am trying to build VTK/TCL on my pc. (follow the instructions on VTK home)
when I was running nmake.exe under vtktcl directory, system says:"can't find
tclIntDecls.h, and tkIntDecls.h....., I can't find these files on my pc, where
are these files?   Does anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot!

-Travis

»¶Ó­Ê¹Óà 21CN µç×ÓÓʼþϵͳhttp://www.21cn.com
Thank you for using 21CN Email system