MFC/vtk Multiple Volume Viewer

Bernard M George bgeorge at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 9 17:25:51 EDT 1999

Hello. I am hoping to write a Visual C++/MFC program that implements vtk
classes to perform various tasks on 3d images.  I would like to be able to
use Marching Cubes and other filters on one 3d image and be able to scroll
through a time series of 3d images and have those effect replicated.  I
would also like to be able to output projections of the resultant volumes
to AVIs or MPEGs.  Before I start on this project I was wondering whether
anyone has written anything similar to this, and whether you would be
willing to share your source code if you have.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Sincerely,
Bernard M. George