VRML server

Jakawan Ratiwanich jack at alpha.fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:41:48 EDT 1999

Hi,

I saw the VRML example on your web site, and I tried to build the same
code under WindowNT.
It does not run correctly. What else do I need in order to run under PC
environment ?
I have the EXE built and the data file (combxyz.bin and combq.bin).
Or, do I have to go through the entire ISAPI method ?

Thanks,
Jak