Resolving memory leaks in VtkMDI example.

Paul Hsieh pahsieh at usgs.gov
Wed Jul 7 15:21:10 EDT 1999

Sytse: If you are interested in building a vtk-mdi application, I
would recommend looking at the revised sample code in vtk 2.3
(in the folder named "Sample"). There is a newer way of implementing
the interactor, and some previous mdi problems seem to have been
resolved. There is still a tiny memory leak though. Good luck. Paul