Resolving memory leaks in VtkMDI example.

Sytse Reitsma lonehelm at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 7 13:55:09 EDT 1999

There are quite a number of memory leaks in the VtkMDI sample that's on the
VTK2.0 CD.
I've been able to solve most of them, but I can't seem to find the last one
(28 bytes).

Has anyone succeeded in solving this problem?
Or has anyone ever made a nice VTK Doc-View collection?

Another thing; are windows apps described in the users guide? I'm trying to
get my boss to buy it, but I need to convince him on the use of the VTK
libraries first.

Thanks,

Sytse.