Corrupt vtkdll.dll

Bob Palank srfpala at inlink.com
Thu Jul 1 07:01:46 EDT 1999

Marc, thanks for the help. Before I try this, Paul Hsieh says he will put
the dll up on his server for a download.
I think that there is value in sharing a common dll across VC++60 users.
When you link, are you using an *.dll,  an *.lib or both ?
 Do you know what, if any, linkers accept the vtkdll.dll in 2.3  or is it
meant for another purpose?
BR
   Bob