gui

Jordi Cabot cabot at tele.ucl.ac.be
Wed Jul 14 12:38:50 EDT 1999

I'm doing a gui with vtk and tcl/tk, and I started with the Decimate
example that can be found in ~graphics/examplesTcl/Decimate.vtk.

I don't understand why sometimes it uses a proc called Render by doing
Render $RenWin instead of doing $RenWin Render. As a matter of fact I
changed it and it didn't work as well, the light didn't actualize so
fast. So I decided to use the proc always but sometimes it crashes and
says that it cannot find CurrentLight (when I use it in other places but
I also define RenWin as global).

I have also noticed that when I load an image it takes sometimes to
place as i t should be, so for a few seconds I see the image inversed
and then it changes.

Any hints?

Jordi