Cap for linear extrusion

Rainer Carstens RCARSTEN at debis.com
Wed Jul 14 12:46:42 EDT 1999

Hy!
     I created an actor by the linear-extrusion-filter and want to
have it a cap on both sides. Using the capping-ivar, no cap ist
created (though the actor's appearence seems to be the way it
should be). Did I missinterprete the meaning of the capping-option
of a linear-extrusion-filter or could the input-data be to fragmentary
for this option?
Thanx for help,
     Rainer