No more vtkImager:Erase?

Sven Prevrhal Sven.Prevrhal at oarg.ucsf.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:41:02 EST 1999

Hi,
in my 2D viewer app in need to erase the image as a zoom back out. With
Solaris, I used to do that with vtkImager::Erase, but on Windows (with a
3DLabs GVX1) and vtkImager being a vtkOpenGLImager, I get the message
OpenGLImager:Erase not implemented!

What to do?

If there is *really* no Erase method, do you have a better suggestion
than setting all pixels to black manually?

;-) Sven