vtk and wxWindows

jnorris at uiuc.edu jnorris at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 18 15:23:43 EDT 1999

Hello,

If you working under Unix with GTK, I may be able to help.  I've created a
new wx class, wxVtkPanel, which contains a vtkRenderWindow and Interactor.
The render window (which is GTK-specific) is largely based on the
vtkGtkRenderWindow written by Matt Howlett.  I intend to write a Win32
version, but haven't done it yet.  I haven't thought much about a Motif
version, although I'll probably try it eventually.

The interactor, vtkWxMappedInteractor, is not platform-specific.

If you're interested in this code, I can send you the files.

John

--
John Norris
Center for Simulation of Advanced Rockets
jnorris at uiuc.edu
http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/jnorris