Stepping through vtk code

William A. Hoffman whoffman at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 10 08:17:31 EDT 1999

There is a very easy way to convert any .exe file in Visual C++ into a project.
1. Start Visual C++
2. File ->Open
    Open Dialog -> Change "Files of type" to be Executable Files (.exe;dll;ocx)
    Select the exe file
    This will create a project if your vtk has been compiled with debug.

OR,
1. Run a  program.
2. Build->Start Debug->Attach to Process

-Bill Hoffman