Bug in vtkVRMLExporter ?

Paul Hsieh pahsieh at usgs.gov
Tue Aug 3 13:22:56 EDT 1999

You can turn the headlights on the VRML file as follows.
Before you export the VRML file, remove all the lights in
your renderer. This will force vtkVRMLExporter to add a headlight.
(See the WriteData() method of vtkVRMLExporter.) Then after
your have exported your VRML file, you can turn the lights
back on.