colors

Michael Feldman mfeldman at owlnet.rice.edu
Mon Aug 2 11:21:42 EDT 1999

Is there any way to create an object and then color a specific part of
that object???  For example, make a blue cube and then make a corner red.
Please let me know.  I know this question isn't on the same level as the
other inquiries, but I need some help.  -- Michael Feldman

Michael Feldman

mfeldman at rice.edu
SRC '01