[vtk-developers] Anyone know Python? (and can look at a dashboard failure)

Stuart Axon stuaxo2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:53:45 EST 2017

if type(axis) == type(None) or axis > 0:
is not as idiomatic as:
if axis is None or axis > 0:
But this is totally fine too:

if axis and axis > 0:

 S++

    On Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:50 PM, Andrew Maclean <andrew.amaclean at gmail.com> wrote:

 Sorry Ken I forgot to include you.
I can't test it as I don't have MPI installed but there are two approaches:1:if axis and axis > 0: This should work. It seems to me that you want to return the result of impl.op() if axis > 0.2:If the or is correct then you can use:if type(axis) == type(None) or axis > 0: