[vtk-developers] Anyone know Python? (and can look at a dashboard failure)

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:49:47 EST 2017

Sorry Ken I forgot to include you.

I can't test it as I don't have MPI installed but there are two approaches:
1:

if axis and axis > 0:

This should work. It seems to me that you want to return the result of
impl.op() if axis > 0.
2:

If the *or* is correct then you can use:

if type(axis) == type(None) or axis > 0:

Andrew J. P. Maclean