[vtk-developers] Scripts for reformatting

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon Feb 6 11:20:55 EST 2017

Except that that email applied to ParaView not VTK.  VTK changed its brace
style last summer.  See the MRs here for the changes to VTK:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1932
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1911

There may be instructions in the commit messages (or at least the commands
run to produce them.
As far as rebasing across the transition, I don't know if there are
instructions for VTK.  I can't find them searching my old email but I may
be missing them.  Does anyone else on the list have instructions for Jon to
help rebase his branches?

Shawn