[vtk-developers] Scripts for reformatting

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Feb 6 14:20:59 EST 2017

This was the business end of the doxygen changeover:
commit 6a7e5148ed56b3cb44c1550c8c9e697d65b99595
Date:   Fri Sep 23 12:10:37 2016 -0400

    replace VTK's nonstandard Doxygen with standard markup

    generated via:
    cd $VTKSRC
    perl Utilities/Doxygen/doc_header2doxygen.pl --to ~/tmp/vtkheaders .
    cp -r ~/tmp/vtkheaders/* .

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer