[vtk-developers] Scripts for reformatting

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Feb 6 10:44:43 EST 2017

Apologies for duplicate posts, might have sent this twice by mistake

Dear list,

I have many branches of VTK development that go back some years and have not been well maintained recently. I tried updating some of my code over the weekend and have thousands of conflicts due to the reformatting of VTK to change the indentation and some other mass changes.

Is there a wiki entry anywhere that can help me run some reformat scripts on my branches to minimize some of the conflicts I’m getting.

Many thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch