[vtk-developers] vtk header listing compiled modules

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Fri Dec 15 10:19:25 EST 2017

when compiling VTK for iOS, it cross-compiles a vtk.framework with all the
libraries from the selected modules in there. We need to know modules for
features (example: can I include and create a vtkPLYReader in my reader
manager).

I'll be looking into generating that header file then. Thanks for the tips.

Alexis Girault
R&D Engineer in Medical Computing
Kitware, Inc.

http://www.kitware.com