[vtk-developers] VTK Developer Trends

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Tue Aug 1 21:48:05 EDT 2017

You can get some statistics from openhub (such as contributors per month, commits per month, ...):

https://www.openhub.net/p/vtk

https://www.openhub.net/p/itk

https://www.openhub.net/p/slicer (due to some reason last analysis was done 8 months ago; also, most commits are received through github and committed to SVN, so number of integrators is reported as number of contributors)

Andras