[vtk-developers] VTK Developer Trends

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 09:34:04 EDT 2017

I can only speak for me but I did some contribution a couple of years
ago because we needed it at work. We still use VTK nowadays but we
didn't encounter any issue lately that needed us to contribute. I am
still lurking both mailing list daily and would contribute again if
the need presents itself.
-F