[vtk-developers] VTK Textbook and User's Guide now available for download

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:54:57 EDT 2016

Nice.
Personally I think LaTex is the way to go. There is even a cross-platform
open source "GUI" called LyX http://www.lyx.org/Home which is available.
Aditionally, you can even use CMake to automate the process, see:
https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMakeUserUseLATEX

I should be able to help with the LaTex stuff.

Regards
    Andrew