[vtk-developers] VTK Textbook and User's Guide now available for download

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:14:51 EDT 2016

The best way to ensure broad collaboration on the textbook is to wikify
it.  After all, this is exactly what wikis were designed for: they make it
easy to track changes, they provide discussion space that's directly linked
to the content, there's a low barrier to entry, no big files to download,
etc.

I know that wiki collaboration doesn't always work out as planned, but
that's not a failure of the technology, it's a people issue and other
technology wouldn't do better.

 - David