[vtk-developers] merge request for vtkCamera.cxx eyeseparation and near far planes correction (UNCLASSIFIED)

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:15:09 EDT 2016

Considering that vtkCamera doesn't know the physical size of the screen,
I certainly hope that EyeSeparation is not in meters or any other absolute
units!  It should be in units relative to the screen size.  And, since only
the
application itself knows the physical screen size, it is up to the
application
to set it appropriately.   The eye separation is much smaller relative to a
huge wall screen, than to a workstation display.

Just agreeing with the other David here...

 - David