[vtk-developers] merge request for vtkCamera.cxx eyeseparation and near far planes correction (UNCLASSIFIED)

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 19:07:13 EDT 2016

A ha!

Thank you for the tidbit of information about EyeSeparation. So with a
value of 0.06, is it 6% of the x-axis (width) of the screen then?

I was coincidentally working with a physical system where coordinates
**are** specified in meters, and it, too used a default value of 0.06
for eye separation, so I ended up with a bad assumption in my head
because VTK's is not well documented, and since the numbers were the
same.....

Cheers,
David C.