[vtk-developers] An interesting statistic about VTK

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon May 11 10:40:26 EDT 2015

First off this is great Andrew that you are adding these tests to Python. I
always felt like I **HAD** to test with Tcl because of these missing tests
in Python and now I feel much better about not having to build Tcl.

WRT Tk ... uh ... well ... I forgot there was a Tk directory. I mean
seriously, it is only two letters. I just pushed a topic to provide better
support for it. It seems to build and the TkTcl-cursor3D test runs. It
looks like the squadViewer test is gimped because it looks for
VTK_USE_RENDERING which maybe is no longer set? But I tested the script and
it seems to work and is pretty mesmerizing -- three sliders o’ fun.

Thanks

Ken

Ken Martin PhD

Chairman & CFO

Kitware Inc.

28 Corporate Drive

Clifton Park NY 12065

ken.martin at kitware.com

518 881-4901 (w)

518 371-4573 (f)

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.