[vtk-developers] An interesting statistic about VTK

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sun May 10 03:07:22 EDT 2015

Ken, I hadn't forgotten that discussion but this is the first time we have
had hard evidence regarding the test coverage by type(Cxx, Python, TCL).

Following on ... since I volunteered to convert TestSetGet and
TestEmptyInput, I'm happy to continue converting these.

These will require conversion by hand:
Common/Core/Testing/Tcl
TestArrays
TestString
otherInterp
otherPrint

TestString.tcl is superseded by TestStrings.py, so no point converting.

This one easily converted using tcl2py.py (I don't know why it was missed):
Filters/Core/Testing/Tcl
probe

These require Tk:
Filters/Sources/Testing/Tcl
squadViewer
Rendering/Tk/Testing/Tcl
TestTextActor3D
cursor3D

Are there any plans to support Tk under OpenGL2?
Currently it requires OpenGL, If there are no plans then it is not worth
converting these.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean