[vtk-developers] An interesting statistic about VTK

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:30:47 EDT 2015

Hi Ken,

I am sure you can safely delete the "if (VTK_USE_RENDERING)" guard
in Filters/Sources/Testing/Tcl the variable is no longer used in VTK 6.x as
far as I know.
If you add this change to
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/191 I'm happy to give it
a +2.

squadViewer.tcl is pretty neat!

I converted:
Common/Core/Testing/Tcl/TestArrays
Filters/Core/Testing/Tcl/probe

These two just test Tcl specific functions so there is no point converting:
Common/Core/Testing/Tcl
otherInterp
otherPrint

I'll have a go at converting the Tk ones to Python once you do a merge.

Regards
    Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean