[vtk-developers] Triangular patch interpolation

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:38:23 EDT 2015

Hi Dr. Thompson,

I have a question about the inversion and projection. Currently, we
evaluate the NURBS by inserting knots and making it into Bezier forms. My
question is that if I evaluate u = 0.2 in original knot vector [0,1,2,3],
would it be the same to evaluate u = 0.2 in the new knot vector which is a
bezier form?

Best,
Lin