[vtk-developers] How to get "raw" data from vtkPolyData ?

houssen houssen at ipgp.fr
Sun Aug 2 10:26:37 EDT 2015

I forgot to mention : I tried this
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PolyDataToUnstructuredGrid
but it doesn't help, from the vtkPolyData this creates a
vtkUnstructuredGrid made of 8 points and 6 quadrangles which is not what
I need. I need the vtkUnstructuredGrid containing the initial "raw" data
(= 8 point + 1 hexahedron).

I feel like the data that have been used to create the vtkPolyData are
"lost" (no way to get them back). Correct ?

Franck