[vtk-developers] Request for a gentler tone in commit message verbiage...

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Apr 29 14:37:29 EDT 2015

I would say to Dave Cole's point that I have personally seen several
problems in the very modest development efforts I have been doing on
Windows (e.g., vtkSMPTools related) mostly in the CMake files, etc. Every
compiler/platform has something good to say and we need to listen. This
ensures that our software remains world class, despite our personal
religious beliefs :-) Actually I actually think more of us need to build on
Windows/MSVC because stuff is falling through the cracks.

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065