[vtk-developers] VRML Appearance Nodes

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Oct 8 09:36:40 EDT 2014

I agree the process is tricky, and we are actively rethinking it.

If you want to make an attempt, just focus on the affected class(es) and a
test program. Either I or somebody much better at this than me will work
with you to slip it in.

So let me know if you are going to try, otherwise somebody, someday will
try and resolve this :-)

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.