[vtk-developers] VRML Appearance Nodes

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 10:33:45 EDT 2014

Patrick,

If you have a patch, that includes testing the new code, and you're
willing to do some follow up work to address any test failures on the
VTK dashboard machines after the fact, I can help you get your patches
through the review process.

(But I can only help you get it through, I don't have the bandwidth to
do the work myself...)

Let me know,
David C.