[vtk-developers] vtkRenderer::ResetCamera( double bounds[6] ) modification submit

Sebastien sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 13:22:51 EST 2014

Hello Jean-Christophe,

Sorry for my impatience, I thought that I was being unheard.... :\
So, I have been through the gerrit process, create id, rsa-key, and so on.
I have edited twice the vtkRenderer.cxx file, once for v5.10.1 and next for
v6.1 and then I've done the "git commit".

For now I can not see my commits on the gerrit web-page but maybe (surely)
this is not instant and submitted for checks.

Just in case, I've added the two patches here.

Thank you,
Sebastien.
vtkRenderer_5.10.1.patch
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5725871/vtkRenderer_5.10.1.patch>