[vtk-developers] vtkRenderer::ResetCamera( double bounds[6] ) modification submit

Sebastien sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 09:37:39 EST 2014

Hey guys,

How long does it take for a commit to appear on the gerrit table (web-page)?
I have committed two things one for master/release-5.10 the other one for
master, by creating topics each time, and I can't see anything displayed on
the gerrit page yet?
Is it "normal" and I'm being too impatient (again)? or did I miss something
which will be why it is not taken into account?

Thank you,

Sebastien.