[vtk-developers] vtkRenderer::ResetCamera( double bounds[6] ) modification submit

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Feb 11 10:44:58 EST 2014

Hi Sebastien,

This makes sense.

The first step would be to submit a patch using Gerrit.

I would suggest that you read the following page:

   http://www.vtk.org/VTK/project/getinvolved.html

For reference, within VTK6, the corresponding lines is:

https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/cb83ede33703ba9c1202114fda491fb70bf3818d/Rendering/Core/vtkRenderer.cxx#L1028

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Sebastien <sebastien.calvi at yahoo.com>wrote:

> will it be possible to have someone to look at it?
>
> I mean, this is an improvement for the library.
> I guess this fix is not important, it brings higher accuracy though.
>
> At least someone could let me know how to bypass this problem because
> obviously I can not just inherit vtkRenderer and do the modification.
>
> Thank you,
> Sebastien.

+1 919 869 8849