[vtk-developers] VTK code review / testing / integration workflow

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 25 14:32:48 EDT 2014

Just looking at a topic discussion in github (
https://github.com/OpenGeoscience/geojs/pull/182 ), I see that it can do
most of what gerrit does, but in prettier/nicer way. In which case I think
moving to github would be my vote. Also we can easily integrate
documentation, bug tracker etc. -- so wiki's can slowly fade away!

Utkarsh