[vtk-developers] heads up - dash1win7 coming online

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 27 10:17:41 EDT 2013

I'm going to promote dash1win7-nightly-static and dash1win7-nightly-shared
to the expected section of the dashboard.

It is a more recent machine that the other windows submitters. More
importantly it increases coverage at these test space points:
* an msvc 2012 submitter (mug.neocisinc is the only other),
* one of the few static library testers (zom and dash3 are the others)
* the only static=ON + python=ON combination.
That last point is probably why it shows 30 compilation warnings. I'll try
to get to those soon to keep the background noise down.

I _tried_ briefly to turn JAVA on as well, since we have no win + java=ON
coverage, but doing so made cmake choke (wouldn't produce a valid VS
solution). I'll get back to that eventually.

cheers,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer