[vtk-developers] Dashboard redness - working on it

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Sep 26 11:09:27 EDT 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> Just to say that I noticed some issues I introduced last night, and
> should have some fixes in shortly. They are relatively easy fixes and
> shouldn't take long.

All issues introduced by my changes should be resolved now, it looks
like there are one or two other problems on the dashboards that I will
leave to others. Please let me know if you think I missed anything,
the vtkRenderingCore module has now removed the XML and image
dependencies entirely. It looks like the filter dependencies could all
be made private too, but I will leave that until later once it is
clear no other regressions were introduced with these recent changes.

Thanks,

Marcus