[vtk-developers] Gerrit release-5.10 branch now open for backported fixes

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Oct 28 16:42:31 EDT 2013

Hi David,

For these, you will need to supply the URLs to me or David, this is a
deficiency in the Gerrit logic where it sees a matching SHA and has no
understanding that it can be merged into different integration
branches (they use cherry-picking). I can make sure this is merged,
but it must be done manually. When you cherry-pick something, or
create a new patch then it should work as expected.

Thanks,

Marcus