[vtk-developers] VTK CDash patch for bug #12368?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 30 12:33:50 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Not sure this is the best place to ask, but...

I see the VTK dashboard is running CDash 2.0.3 when the latest official release is 2.0.2, so I guess there is already a willingness to be a bit bleeding edge there.

Could svn r3359 be applied to VTK's CDash, so that bug #12368 is fixed:

<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12368>

It would really help the readability of the dashboard for us Safari users!

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com