[vtk-developers] Gerrit release-5.10 branch now open for backported fixes

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Oct 28 14:11:27 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dean Inglis <inglis.dl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> thanks for following up on this issue.  How will fixes / conservative
> patches that were already submitted and approved
> (prior to your announcement) be identified and added to the release-5.10
> branch ?

What Dave said, but the ideal case is going to be people following the
directions on the wiki page and submitting changes that have been
backported. We will do what we can in the time we have, but I don't
have significant time to backport fixes to 5.10. Letting us know on
the development list would be the ideal case - Dave has been tracking
those emails and bugs and so probably has a far better idea than I do.

If there are things we missed that you are waiting on, please let us
know. I got the impression David Gobbi and others had been maintaining
branches with 5.10 fixes on them too.

Marcus