[vtk-developers] Gerrit release-5.10 branch now open for backported fixes

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 28 14:04:07 EDT 2013

Once I set up the nightly submitters, I'll scan my emails for relevant
conversations on topics to merge in.
It would be helpful also if bugs to be fixed are flagged in the vtk bug
tracker with a "found in version 5.10.dev" field.
In case I miss something, feel free to send me an email with the subject
"FOR VTK 5.10.2".

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer