[vtk-developers] VTK 6.0 - QT 5

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu May 2 09:42:12 EDT 2013

I am not really comfortable with this this late in the game. I doubt that
it is just some API changes that they made. It is very likely to take us a
while to track down all the issues that arise from behavior changes etc. We
should probably do the move right after the release and test it for a
while. We can then release a 6.1 in a few months.

-berk