[vtk-developers] Adding VTKData and VTKLargeData as optional submodules

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:39:31 EST 2013

My last comments.

Why bother with an interim solution? Why not wait until the ITK solution
can be made.

The sub-module approach will require some change in process which will
eventually be replaced with another change in process.

One good thing about the current approach. It gives a reviewer a chance to
see the changes in the output intorduced by a topic. For example, in a
recent gerrit topic, I was able to comment that the new images looked worse
than the original.

Bill