[vtk-developers] Fwd: New valgrind defect after checkins on July 11

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 07:44:17 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Burlen Loring <burlen.loring at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [vtk-developers] New valgrind defect after checkins on July 11
To: Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>

 Hi Bill,

Thanks for waiting for me to finish my last patch. I wasn't sure if it
would change the path through this test since it disabled some OpenGL
features for Mesa 7. It looks like we need a suppression for these errors.
I've copied the suppressions from the test output into a new patch,
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/12115/.   I wouldn't want to merge it
without trying it first, would you (or anyone who has access to karego)
mind verifying that this fixes the issue?

Thank you
Burlen