[vtk-developers] Un-Expect OSMesaDevel Build

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 19 09:42:42 EDT 2013

This build :

 http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=2970439

probably should not be in the Nightly Expected section ( unless somebody
wants to pester the Mesa developers with me. )

The build just happened to pass all tests for a few days after I updated
the OS on bubbles.

llvm-3.0 became llvm-3.3, which has it's static libraries in a separate
package which was not installed.

Without the llvm static libraries OSMesa did not build with the new
llvmpipe driver and reverted to the same driver as the OSMesa-9.1.3 build.

I want to keep poking the mesa developers about the new driver so OSMesa
works whenever this driver becomes the default in the released version.